Sunday, January 11, 2015

Been Over a Year???

Yep. It's been over a year. Way over a year. Almost 1.5 years since my last post. Let's just say things have changed.

I still love to write but last year, last year was brutal on me. I suffered a shoulder injury, my dominate shoulder to be exact and that put a damper on my writing. Put a damper on a lot of things really. I still have to be careful with it.

Goals change. I spent a lot of last year upset with writing and therefore I didn't write. Now I will. I have a new light under me. However, things in my life need changing and I can no longer devout hours upon hours writing and never getting anywhere.

My goal here is to write in my blog once a month, maybe twice of month. I participate in WriYe, which is a year long writing forum, that has so many different things going on it's pretty kick ass. I also used to to participate in #writeclub featured by @FriNightWrites (Friday Night Writes) goes on pretty much all day on Friday, they do word sprints for 30 minutes on 10 minutes off.

WriYe is doing this blog circle thing, think I'm checking it out, maybe step out of my comfort zone and it.

That's another thing. Stepping out of my comfort zone. I so need to do that. I stepped out a little bit by sighing up for Wattpad, I stopped posting but my goal is to work on that starting tomorrow (Monday).

That's it for now.

Thanks. Happy Writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment