Monday, February 4, 2013

I've Been Busy

I have been busy but that should excuse the fact that it has been a little while since I have done a blog post. 

Especially when what I have been doing is writing which is what this blog is about. I finished a few things but really I have been ignoring what I should be working on. Editing. I have not wanted to edit anything really except a few small things. 

I am about halfway through editing Fallen Angel, Risen Demon. I had a hiccup that I am still trying to figure out how to fix it. I keep looking at it but never do anything about it. 

I know it's part of the process but I haven't decided how much I like it. Sometimes I feel really great about it because something clicks in the story so much better but then it's grueling most other times. 

Guess I should really actually get to editing. 

Until next time, happy writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment