Thursday, January 3, 2013

Welcome 2013!

It is a new year. How about that?  2012 left and in came 2013. Are you ready for it?

The end of the year came sneaking up on me with a bang. It was fun and fine though. 

I did not achieve my personal goal of 100,000 words or something edited this past December but I did finish a few longer things. It is actually pretty awesome if I do say so myself. 

This year I intend on working toward completely finishing at least one novel, the whole editing process and all. Whether it will be ready for me to submit personally I do not know. Nervous, very nervous about even trying. What if it's not good? What if it is good? Will I always be trying to making it of worse what happens if the book takes off and I cannot write another one? 

It's almost easier to hide out but I do not think I will ever be satisfied just writing and never trying to do anything more. Besides if I never actually try then I feel bad for all the wasted time. Never should I ever be able think of it as wasted time. 

Going to spend the next few days actually planning on how I am going to achieve this. 

Until next time, Happy Writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment