Saturday, December 29, 2012

Finished MR! :)

I finished the first draft of a story. However, it was a fan fiction but still it is completed and it is one more thing off my list. 

Realizing that I have a lot of open stories taking up a lot of space in my head I decided that finishing fan fictions is not a bad way to spend time. I am still writing and I am still improving with every page I write. Never will it be publishable but any sort of writing can be good right?

Initially the story Muggle Relations was only supposed to be a short as most of my fan fictions are however, somewhere down the line it went from an under 10,000 words to almost 35,000, plus more after a revision. I know I missed a few scenes around there. 

I started this story back in 2010 I believe and only wrote about 3,000 words at that point so now almost two years later I have finished it. Of course, the first part was very well written in my honest opinion as I took the time to write it versus the remainder 30,000 which was rushed more so then I would have liked. Inspiration hits when it hits. 

Now I am off to work on You Don't Know Me it's another fan fiction from 2008, long time ago! Luckily it's only a few thousand words into it and rewriting the beginning should not take too long. 

Happy Holidays and until next time, happy writing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment