Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Time

Christmas time is coming and here I am having to play nice. Meaning that I will eventually have to do a few things I would rather not do. It's also time be to with family which in a way I am looking forward to. I like being around family it can just be stressful. 

Especially with writing. Time is getting limited on the amount of time I can write. I've also been neglecting spending time with the husband in the evening. It is something that needs to be changed but it's so hard to change how I have been doing things. 

Evening writing is the best but yet it is also getting harder. 

With holidays coming around do you ever get upset about not being able to just write? How do you deal with it?

Normally I would just suck it up and write but for some reason I feel less inclined to do so. I can honestly say that my once hefty motivation is no longer here. Sit down and write that is what I need to do. 

Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment