Sunday, December 16, 2012

9 Days Till Christmas

I am ready for it to come and go. Actually, I don't all the way my kids really enjoy this time of year. I just really do not like the real tree we have. It's shedding a lot. Then there's the crowds outside, now I am remembering why I decide to spend many of my days inside. 

Almost no writing down this season but there is still plenty of time to get some things done. 

Going to start working on book 2, part 2, however you want to call it. The next book in the series, Hi There, Boy Since it could be a stand alone book I thought I would edit it and then write the next one but instead I think I am going to write the next one or two then kind of edit. Smaller books so I do no think it will take as long as some of my others. However, I do need to add about 5k to the first one. 

I can just keep adding to my list of things to edit, it's beginning to rapidly grow. It actually worries me a little bit because I don't know if I will ever get done. 

We shall see what I can get done in the next week! Hopefully a lot. 

Until next time, happy writing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment