Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Motivation Found


With this onset of information that may or may not happen, I have decided that it only gives me motivation. Motivation to continue writing as I have been.

There’s a small chance that we may relocate for a job and I mean small chance. This will not be an easy or quick move compared to what it has been in the past. Not that they were that easy but still this one will be moving across many states not just an hour away. 

Of course, nothing is to be known for a couple weeks but I like being prepared. In my case being prepared is writing, writing as much as I can while I have the chance. I am even more dedicated to cleaning off my bookshelves with my randomness I call writing.

I hope to push my efforts in not only writing but editing. It all takes time and time is limited as it is because of the holiday season. 

Get cleaning is another thing that is constantly running through my head. Luckily, I had planned doing a full house cleaning anyways because it is the holidays. I have been slowly decluttering and throwing older things out. I suppose it is one less thing for me to do later.

Finishing up WIPs is what I am going to be focusing on. Using this new found motivation to write what I can. Get things out of the way now so I won’t have to worry about it later. Also one less notebook now is just one more that I can get later! 

What motivates you?

Until next time, HAPPY WRITING!

No comments:

Post a Comment