Monday, December 3, 2012

It's Already Begun

Lost Motivation-If found please return

This isn't the first nor will it be the last that this will happen to me. I have lost the motivation I had to complete 100k for NaNoWriMo. The words, I realized at this point in time wasn't the only thing that was doing the motivating. It was the completing of projects and boy did I complete some.

Finishing a story is hard work for me, so I was extremely happy when I not only finished one but four things.

It’s only December 3rd and I have begun to slip back into my old habits. The idea of finishing up more stories keeps me at least coming back to the computer but at a much slower pace than before. In this case slower means better for me because the I can work on the story, edit as I go if I need to. Yet, the slower pace has caused a backlog of information. It’s not coming out fast enough leaving me wondering if maybe speed is better for me overall.

Speedy me, means lots of extra hours editing later and another level of lack of motivation.

So if you have some extra motivation lying around or heck even find mine, please send some my way. Hopefully, I can return the favor someday.

Until then HAPPY WRITING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment