Thursday, December 27, 2012

Almost New Year!

It's almost the new year! 

My writing has fallen down but that is because well it's been the holidays and it is really hard getting the time to write. At least to write a lot. 

Spending time with the family is more of a top priority. Especially because I know the new year things could be changing up. 

Still waiting to hear about my husband's job interview. From the start we have decided that it was better to go with the assumption that he would not be getting it. That way we would not be getting our hopes up. 

Slowly starting to get things a bit organized around the house just in case he does get some good news about the job interview. Then it might make a few things easier, doubtful but hopeful. 

Still have a few days left of the month to finish up a few things though I doubt things are going to be finished but I can try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment