Thursday, December 13, 2012

Still Sick

I am still sick, though it's not as bad as last night. I was able to get a little bit written last night before I became to tired to continue. 

Today I did not even sit down at the computer until after 11. Then it was another couple hours before I even really started writing. I hate being sick, it causes to many problems, between being mentally not there and there just being tired and achy. When I am sick I would rather be lazy then write. Which I guess that's why people tell you to rest.

However, with that being said, I think of writing kinda of like a job. I need to get it done and to get it done I have to put time and effort into it. My writing has suffered the past couple days but once I start feeling better I will kill it. At least I have been trying to write, almost, kind of, well enough to make me happy. 

Until next time, happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment