Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Writing

Yesterday, I wrote the most in the last couple days because of the weekend I was trying to not spend all day writing. Which led to almost no writing. Another time with the balancing issues. 

The good thing of not writing though was a very clean bathroom and progressively clean kids room. Minus a few toys the kids managed to drag out. The end result had only been a few hundred words. So yesterday after struggling a good portion of the afternoon to write 800 words I did not think it would have been a very decent day. 

I clocked my words at the end of the night and it was 2.5k typed and approximate 1k of words written. Of course, though I would love to have it all on the computer. Soon enough though. 

I am still trying to decide what my projects are going to be this next year. I mean I hope that things will continue as they have been but it's hard to say that it will. I haven't finished anything since the first couple days or so and everything else is still pretty far from actually being done. 

Just have to buckle down and get it done. Motivation I need you to stay with me. 

Until next time. Happy Writing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment