Saturday, December 8, 2012

I Didn't Forget!

Slipped my mind today this blog did. My goal is to write everyday for a whole month. In part to have it become habit, teach me accountability and responsibility. Plus I wanted to see if I could do it. 

However, it's almost 11 pm and I remembered about six tonight but only just gotten home about an hour ago. Had a few things I needed to do before I could get on to do a blog post. 

Today's post. Timing issues. 


I seem to have a lot of them. I am a very forgetful person when it comes to little things. I can easily get distracted but eventually I can get around to doing what I planned in good time. I have tried to become better at it but really it's not that easy, there is no good way of reminding myself to do things. 

People say lists...yes they work when you remember to actually write things on the list. 

Alarms...they haven't worked for me, they go off I see and say yep I will do it in 5 minutes. Then it never happens. 

When I write, I say yep I will write for a half hour before bed. Sure enough, two hours later, oh that's right I was going to go to bed a little while go. Yes, I think I actually might confuse my husband on that. Yes, I also realize that I perhaps do not actually spend as much time as I should because I simply do not pay attention to time. He seems to understand and doesn't really push it that much. He says he understands and says I should because I rarely ever get uninterrupted time. This is true. 

I usually end up running late or really early because I do not want to mess up with the times. 

What do you do to help with timing problems?

Until next time, HAPPY WRITING! 




No comments:

Post a Comment